- This is a new short program focused on getting you the training you need to get into a high demand and rewarding new career. It will include…
- Training in NCCER Core – Intro to Skilled Trades through Dabney S. Lancaster Community College
- Additional learning refreshers focused on important skills for today’s workforce
- Ongoing support through the entire program from a team of individuals tasked with helping you succeed and find gainful employment!
- Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30 PM
- Starting – June 23rd
- Ending – August 22nd
- Virtual (Zoom) with a few in-person sessions for testing at the end of August
- Anyone interested in the following careers would be a great fit for this program:
- HVAC Technician
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- & Many other skilled trades!
- This is a great opportunity to quickly learn new skills from home that can lead to very lucrative employment opportunities.
- Tuition assistance is available to qualified applicants. Apply today!
For more information, please contact us!